Frequently Asked Questions

How do my profits get taxed?

All traders are independent contractors.  As such, you must keep your address updated with us to receive your 1099 by January 31st.  All U.S. citizens and/or entities must complete a W9 tax form.

Non-US citizens will complete a W8 form, and no other tax reports will be sent.

Please contact your accountant or tax advisor for specific tax advice or questions.